E-Cell System version 4 API reference¶
E-Cell System is a software platform for modeling, simulation and analysis of complex, heterogeneous and multi-scale systems like the cell.
E-Cell4 is a free and open-source software licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2. The source code is available on GitHub.
Please refer to https://github.com/ecell/ecell4 for information about installation instructions.
- 1. Brief Tour of E-Cell4 Simulations
- 2. How to Build a Model
- 3. How to Setup the Initial Condition
- 4. How to Run a Simulation
- 5. How to Log and Visualize Simulations
- 6. How to Solve ODEs with Rate Law Functions
- 7. Introduction of Rule-based Modeling
- 8. More about 1. Brief Tour of E-Cell4 Simulations
- 9. Spatial Gillespie Method
- 10. Spatiocyte Simulations at Single-Molecule Resolution
- Drosophila Circadian Clock
- Dual Phosphorylation Cycle
- Simple EGFR model
- A Simple Model of the Glycolysis of Human Erythrocytes
- Hodgkin-Huxley Model
- FitzHugh–Nagumo Model
- Lotka-Volterra 2D
- MinDE System with Mesoscopic Simulator
- MinDE System with Spatiocyte Simulator
- Simple Equilibrium